COORDINATION DEPT. VACANCY
COORDINATION DEPT. VACANCY
JOB TITLE: Coordination Manager
The Service Coordination Manager is responsible for assessing clients’ needs and dispatching Marine Service Engineers to perform required work, optimizing all available resources at all times. The successful candidate will have relevant knowledge of repair and maintenance of marine electronic equipment and parts. He/she will lead a team of twelve (12); whom in turn, will communicate efficiently as Team Leaders with all key parties throughout the service experience, and diligently help to resolve any disputes.
This position will report directly to the Group Technical Service Manager.
- Act as a Team Leader in daily service activities.
- Provide daily directives to Coordination team, and service engineers, for local coordination.
- Handle service, survey, commissioning and installation requisitions (in conjunction with Sales Dept. when required).
- Assure efficient preparation of quotations and work estimates for local and/or international jobs.
- Assure correct data input/update onto company information systems.
- Monitor the flow of spare parts for all services (Liaising with Logistics Department).
- Assure all necessary job documentation is efficiently provided to service engineers, and customer.
- Be the point of contract for all service disputes.
- Update Branch/Service Manager of the status of all ongoing and prospective jobs.
- Record/register all non-compliances and improvement suggestions.
- Organize and coordinate all required follow up services.
- To implement departmental procedural optimizations, and to provide and control KPI´s.
- Identify training needs of coordination department (including technical).
- Manage all service requests from initial to end stage and meet customer expectations.
- Track service work progress and handle all communications related to service requests with customers, subcontractors, agents and port security offices.
- Manage the internal/external resources required for service jobs including manpower, tools, tester, spares and safety items.
- Update timely status to all respective parties.
- Act as a customer advisor in cooperation with the technical personnel.
- Manage service activities within our “Designated Working Areas” (Single-Point-of-Contact, and Key Accounts).
- Keep the numbers of disputes or complaints to the minimum.
- Maintain records accuracy and up-to-date.
- Compliance of company standards, guidelines, procedures and Quality system.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- To collaborate with the Quality Department, and to have all the required documentation on time for the ISO´s re-certifications.
- To ensure that all Quality Department recommendations in respect to group company service activities are taken into consideration and implemented.
- 5+ Years’ successful experience in dispatching and field service coordination.
- Technical expertise and experience (Good working knowledge of bridge electronics is a prerequisite).
- Bachelor’s Degree level of education, preferably in engineering or similar.
- Self-motivator, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Effective communicator, will phone and e-mail interact with many departments.
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a “whatever it takes” mentality (Positive and Proactive).
- High leadership skills.
- Ability to perform well in a busy work environment, and to manage various tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English. Other languages are beneficial.
Please send your application via E-mail : email@example.com